Monday, October 12, 2015

34 weeks

I headed back to work this week. It's crunch time, I never realized how much work it was to prepare for going out on maternity leave! I'm just trying to take it one day at a time so I don't get overwhelmed... 

We had a staff meeting this week and the wonderful ladies (and gentlemen) at work surprised me with a baby shower! I had NO clue that was coming and it was just the sweetest gesture. They had a cake, games, decorations, and lots of baby gifts! They were all so very generous.  


Over the weekend, we traveled to the Outer Banks for our diaper dinner/shower hosted by Ian's mom, aunt, and cousin. They put SO much thought into every detail and it was just perfect! If you have never had chicken and waffles, you are missing out. I could've eaten 12 servings but figured I should save some for everyone else! ;) 

This game (below) was absolutely hilarious. Ian and his friend Ryan had to dress a little baby blindfolded... Ian's poor baby looked like a hot mess when he was finished. But he tried so hard! ;) 






We are all stocked up on diapers and wipes thanks to everyone who came! 

Here is my picture for the week: 



No comments: