Tuesday, July 28, 2015

21 weeks

I started back to work this week... bittersweet. I love working with my students and I do feel truly blessed that I get to have fun and lots of times play games with kids all day long (therapeutic games, of course!). That being said, there are many students that are not what I would typically define as "fun" to work with due to behavior. Some can even be quite aggressive. So I'm a little nervous to see which types of kids I will have on my caseload this year considering I don't just have myself to worry about. I'm sure it will be a healthy combination of both. Regardless of my new students, I know that it is almost a guarantee that I will be completely exhausted by the end of the day! Seeing up to twelve kids in a school day for back to back to back sessions is not always an easy task! I just have to make it through until November and then I'll have an amazing break with my own sweet babe!!! :) 

No comments: