Sunday, May 26, 2013

Carrot

I downloaded a to-do list app called "Carrot" a while back and I just have to share it. I think everyone should have it. 

I always have a running to-do list. It is never-ending. But it feels so GREAT to cross something off! 

This app, Carrot, is a to-do list with a twist. It insults you, tells you that you're lazy, gets upset with you, etc. I can't get enough of it. It cracks me up every time I open it! And I actually try not to let it get mad at me, therefore I get more done!! Here is a screen shot of when I opened it up today:


When you check things off of your list, her mood improves. You earn points and get upgrades as you go to the next level. Here is my latest upgrade:


I was lucky enough to download mine while it was free. I'm not sure what the normal price is. But if it is fairly cheap, it is worth it if you're a to-do list kind of person like I am!! 


No comments: